Blessed Dominic Catholic Primary School is a welcoming and vibrant Primary School situated in North West London. Staff, parents and Governors are very proud of our outstanding school and recognise it is a delightful place to grow and learn.
Blessed Dominic is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Early Years teacher to join our highly committed team to teach our Reception Class and lead our very talented EYFS team. The successful candidate will be instrumental in implementing the new EYFS statutory framework and will develop our EYFS provision to meet the new expectations alongside our existing senior leadership team.
We are looking for
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teacher
- An experienced leader or someone who is well prepared to take on their first leadership role
- A team player with a passion for making a difference and improving pupil outcomes
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Is committed to developing themselves and demonstrates reflective practice
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the community and church
- A school committed to staff well-being
You do not need to be a Catholic to work here, but we do appreciate a willingness to embrace the ethos of our school.
For an application form and further details, please visit the school website and refer to our vacancies page
or email Ms Norgate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications: Thursday 9th December 2021 at midday
Shortlisting date: Friday 10th December 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 15th December 2021
Application forms should be returned to Mrs G. Pears, Headteacher via the school office email@example.com
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment procedures and the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.