Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference within our Multi Academy Trust?
We are looking to hear from Early years teachers who would be interested in working within one of our reception classes within Pine Ridge & Lorraine Federation.
Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time we would love to hear from you.
GLF Schools aspire to create a group of academies that have a reputation for delivering an outstanding education for all children and students. Whilst operating as a part of a family, each school exists in its own right maintaining its own unique characteristics and individual identity. Whilst each school serves to meet the needs of its local community, all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
We are looking to hear from teachers interested in joining us, as we continue on our journey towards delivering outstanding education. This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role, in a dedicated team of staff, to ensure the success of our pupils.
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership.
• Exceptional indoor and outdoor facilities
• Excellent CPLD opportunities and career development within our family of schools.
• A supportive and collaborative team of colleagues led by an executive team who have a clear vision to provide outstanding practice across our 3 schools.
• An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
Ideal candidates will:
• Work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
• Have the ability to enthuse and engage children in purposeful learning experiences
• Be passionate about the students learning & welfare
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
We welcome visits from interested candidates prior to application. Please contact our Business Leader Janet Miall (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a visit.
As a Trust, we support application from educators from diverse background and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdrawn this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.