RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER
Salary Grade: MPR Spine Point 1-6
Contract: Full Time 32.5 hours, Permanent
Salary Range: £28,660 - £39,006 per annum
Required September 2018
Would you love to work in a vibrant and happy one form entry school?
Gillespie Primary School is an outstanding community school. We are continuing to build on this success, seeking to become a great and innovative school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled Reception class teacher, to start September 2018.
The applicant must:
- Love teaching – be committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Be highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
- Have a strong commitment to professional development.
- Have a keen awareness of, and interest in, the latest developments in education and the EYFS curriculum and National Curriculum
- Thrive on participating actively in the wider school community.
- Want to make a difference for our families.
- Be able to inspire, enthuse and support colleagues in a team and have superb management and organisational skills.
- Is committed to building a brilliant Foundation stage with our Foundation Leader
We offer a supportive and professional staff team, good opportunities for professional development and children who are eager to learn.
Visits to the school are positively welcomed and can be arranged by calling the school office on 02072266840
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GIL/687.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Sunday 22nd April 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Gillespie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.