St Mark’s Primary School is a successful two form entry community school situated in the heart of Hanwell. We are an inclusive school with high expectations of all members of our community. We are committed to providing our children with a broad and balanced curriculum, equipping them with the skills they will need for the future. St Mark’s provides a friendly and supportive environment for all its pupils and staff. Positive Early Years experiences are key to a successful start to school. We at St Mark’s have developed a rich and inspiring Early Years provision with a supportive team to ensure our children have the best possible foundation.
· A school where staff are highly valued
· enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children
· a committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
· excellent opportunities for career development
· opportunities for school to school experience with local network schools
We are looking for teachers who:
· have a good understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and pedagogy
· be able to meet all the children’s individual needs, enabling them to fulfil their potential and make excellent progress
· have a growth mindset and willingness to learn
· show enthusiasm and motivation
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school from 17th April 2018. Please contact the school office on 020 8567 6292 to make an appointment. Please visit our website www.st-marks.ealing.sch.uk for more information on the school and to download an application pack.
We have a clear commitment to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.