We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic teacher to join our Early Years team at St. John’s. We are keen to recruit a teacher who is highly motivated, creative and keen to teach outside the box adding value to our thematic curriculum. NQTs are welcome to apply and we would be delighted to support someone in this early stage of their career.
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate good quality practice,
- have high expectations of all pupils no matter what their starting point is,
- be inspiring and provide exciting challenge for all pupils,
- be highly motivated,
- build excellent relationships with the pupils, staff and parents,
- work well in a team.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A highly skilled mentor (if an NQT) and/or an excellent EYFS leader.
- A forward thinking staff,
- A well respected school with established links in the local community and external agencies,
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff with shared planning,
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning,
- A highly supportive governing body,
- A culture of continual professional development.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates, to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01923 856594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St. John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required. We are unable to accept CVs.
Closing date: 19/03/2018 09:00:00
Interview date: 22nd Mar 2018
St John’s Infant School is a successful bright and vibrant school with a young lively leadership team who believe in whole school teamwork. We are an oversubscribed VC Church of England school with good community involvement and strong values. We are committed to the CPD of all of our staff, and as a team are always looking to grow our skills and share best practice. Radlett is a lovely semi rural area in which to work with good transport links. We have 7 large well equipped airy classrooms, including our nursery, as well as a large hall, kitchen and separate dining area. All our classrooms have excellent IT systems with modern and evolving computer technology. Our well resourced library is a welcoming space which encourages children to read. We offer a varied creative curriculum to encourage a well rounded education.
Healthy, Achieving, Positive, Pupils, Yes to Learning
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com
Gills Hill Lane