RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED – SEPTEMBER 2021
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent Role
We welcome applications from experienced colleagues and NQTs.
We asked our children what they wanted in a class teacher. They said “passionate, encouraging, talented, trustworthy, kind and firm but fair”. If this sounds like you, then St Mary Abbots School may be the place for you!
We are a popular and high-performing Church of England primary school, set in a beautiful location just off High Street Kensington. Although in the middle of the city, our families describe our school as being village-like, with a real sense of community. We believe that as children only get their education once, it has to be right. Therefore we challenge ourselves and our children to achieve the very best in every sense.
We are looking for class teachers who:
- Is an excellent, skilled practitioner and can deliver learning of the highest quality
- Is positive, enthusiastic and loves to make learning happen
- Embraces CPD and shares our values and ambitious vision for the future
- Cares deeply about the children’s achievements and development
- Builds positive relationships with the children and knows how to nurture them
What we offer:
- Polite, respectful children who love to learn
- A supportive and engaged parent body
- Colleagues who are warm and have a great sense of humour
- A commitment to staff CPD and opportunities for development
- A leadership team committed to staff well-being
- A great location from which to bring the curriculum to life
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Angela Morrison in the school office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 020 7937 0740.
You can find details about how to apply in the attached application pack.
Application deadline: Sunday 13th June 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 16th June 2021
We reserve the right to interview candidates ahead of the interview date.
As a school we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all of our staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure before their appointment is confirmed.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
St Mary Abbots CE Primary School
Kensington and Chelsea
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years