Smart Teachers, part of TES, is currently recruiting for Early Years Teachers in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Our affiliation with TES means we have access to teaching jobs and resources that you may not find elsewhere. We are currently working with highly regarded schools to find enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Teachers for daily supply, long term and permanent roles.
About the Role
· Early Years Teacher – Newly Qualified Teachers invited to apply
· Immediate or September start
· Both temporary and permanent positions are available
· Daily rate is from £130 per day (depending on experience)
About the Schools
· Opportunity to boost your career with a wide range of schools
· Easily accessible schools close to local transport links
· Competitive rate of pay
· Choice of work/life balance
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CRS146
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.