Vision for Education are looking to recruit a forward thinking and innovative Reception Teacher on behalf of a friendly, welcoming Primary School in Darlington.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until Christmas.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £105 per day, depending on experience.
This school are committed to safeguarding the welfare of their children and they expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
They are looking for a teacher who:
• Possesses the personal skills to develop excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
• Utilises inspirational, creative and effective teaching approaches that bring learning alive, as well as promoting a high level of engagement and independence
• Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum
• Demonstrates high expectations of all pupils and is dedicated to achieving the highest standards
• Is committed to participating in the wider life of the school
In return, the school can offer:
• Supportive and friendly colleagues
• Opportunities for professional development
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved children
• Small class sizes
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com