Smart Teachers seeking a Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher for an ambitious and supportive primary school in Ealing. Set in attractive grounds and boasting spacious and pleasant classrooms, teacher at the school comment on the friendliness of staff and wonderful and attentive children. The Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher is required from January 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher
· January 2018, until the end of the academic year
· Rates from £140 - £170 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry school
· Set in quiet residential area of Ealing
· Recently refurbished buildings
· Excellent outdoor area for children in nursery and reception
· Focused on improving literacy standards across school
· Accessible from Ealing Broadway or Hounslow
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have experience of teaching Early Years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS18833.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.