Smart Teachers is currently recruiting an enthusiastic, creative and fully-committed Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join a prestigious and high achieving academy in Croydon. This full time class-based Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher position is available for a September 2017 start, and a permanent contract will be offered to the successful candidate.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
- Deliver creative, fun and positive lessons and set high standards in every classroom
- Permanent Contract
- MPS (Outer London) – up to £36,906
About the School
- Part of an outstanding and successful academy trust
- Opened in 2016 initially with 3 Reception classes
- A brand new building is due for completion for September 2017; have modern facilities for students including large classrooms and well-equipped outdoor playground
- Fantastic additional benefits including a supportive NQT programme and extra bonuses
- Amazing opportunities to quickly progress your career as the school is growing
- Easy to get to from London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham Junction and Waterloo stations
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have proven UK teaching experience (minimum one term)
- Holds a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- NQTs and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number HZM136418.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.