Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in Harrow. The Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a long-term contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic three-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The school has an independent feel, with the children being a delight to work with. The Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will be able to commence the new academic year with precision and dedication. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
- Commencing in September 2018
- Long term contract, full time
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to an EYFS class
- Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Three form entry school
- Led by a supportive SLT
- School shares a close relationship with the wider community
- Short walk from Harrow and Wealdstone station
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DFM29868.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.