Farleigh School is a vibrant and thriving co-educational Prep School, rated ‘Excellent’ in all categories at its last ISI inspection. We are committed to delivering the very best educational experience to our 450 boarding and day pupils aged 3-13. The school is situated in 60 acres of beautiful parkland in the Test Valley of Hampshire.
Talented and enthusiastic teachers are invited to apply for this post, teaching pupils at Early Years within our well-resourced Pre-Preparatory School.
The successful candidate will:
- Have appropriate qualifications for the standard of the post
- Show aptitude and seek high academic standards in the classroom
- Be willing to take full involvement in sport and extra-curricular activities within the school
In return, Farleigh School offers:
- An outstanding working environment
- Happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning
- Supportive colleagues
- A strong sense of community
Applications are invited from NQTs or experienced teachers.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Human Resources at Farleigh School on 01264 712863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.