Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join a ‘Good’ 3 form entry school in Pinner for a maternity cover (Feb half term-July with potential for a permanent contract in September 2020). Both full time and part time candidates will be considered. The school are seeking to appoint someone on a fixed contract, with a daily rate paid to scale. The successful Reception teacher will join a tight-knit and forward thinking team who aspire to create lifelong learners. The Reception classes are well supported by 5 qualified members of staff. The school can offer a positive working environment, large spacious classrooms and a cohort of children who are enthusiastic learners.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher
• Full time and part time considered
• February half term until July
• Responsible for planning, delivery and assessment of the EYFS curriculum
• Fixed term contract with daily rate paid to scale (upto MPS6)
About the School
• ‘Good’ School
• 3 form entry
• Based in Pinner, Harrow
• Large spacious classrooms
• Established SLT
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT1712RTPW.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.