Smart Teachers is recruiting for a lively Reception Teacher to join a 4-form entry, ‘Good’ school in Wembley (HA9). This full time Reception Teacher position commences after October half term and will be contracted through until the end of the academic year covering maternity leave. The successful Reception Teacher will receive a generous salary based on their level of experience, starting from £28,660.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher
· Full Time, Maternity Contract
· From £28,660 depending on experience
About the School
· 4 Form Entry School
· Rated Good by Ofsted in 2016
· Academically high achieving students particularly in Maths and the Early Years Provision
· Highly recognised pastoral support and care
· Strong parental involvement
· Located in North West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXV1234.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.