Smart Teachers is currently looking to appoint a Reception teacher to join a popular one form entry primary school in Arnos Grove. The successful candidate will be required to plan, prepare and deliver engaging, and innovative lessons in a “Good school with Outstanding features” whilst receiving excellent support from an established leadership team. If you are seeking an opportunity that advocates organisation this is the role for you.
About the Role
· Reception teacher
· Commencing September 2017
· 1 year contract
· Daily rate up to £150 (depending on experience)
· Opportunity to work with an established team of talented teachers
About the School
· One-form entry primary school
· Small and cohesive school with an experienced and supportive leadership team
· Located on highly attractive grounds, the school boasts amenities that compliment a real suburban setting
· Warm and friendly atmosphere throughout the school
· Good behaviour
· Located in the borough of Enfield
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Must have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and OS welcomed to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number SZV41043.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.