Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Reception Teacher (EYFS), to work in a local primary school in Hyde, Tameside.
This will be on a Full Time, Fixed Term contract, direct with the school to cover a period of Maternity Leave and it will commence in September 2019.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs.
The school are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic, dynamic and committed main scale teacher who has high standards and aspirations for all children and themselves.
To be considered for the position of Reception Teacher, you will:
• Have experience of teaching Reception and/or Nursery aged children
• Demonstrate knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and outdoor provision
• Possess good teaching and classroom management skills
• Be committed to cross-curricular, experiential teaching and learning which values the development of children's independence
• Understand the impact of the learning environment upon children and staff
• Be able to work as part of a wider team to drive school improvement
• Take responsibility for managing other adults in the classroom
• Be prepared to contribute fully to the life of the school
The School can offer:
• A well-resourced school on a continual improvement journey
• A very friendly supportive team of staff and governors
• A commitment to a high standard of personal and professional development
• A warm, welcoming and nurturing culture
• A friendly, dedicated and aspirational team of staff
• Enthusiastic and caring children from a diverse range of backgrounds
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
If you're a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manchester Primary team on 0161 273 7475.