Post:Reception Teacher - Maternity cover 1 year fixed term
Start: 16 October 2017
“St. Peter’s School is a GOOD school and the Behaviour and Safety of pupils are OUTSTANDING.” Ofsted
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- The ability to teach across EYFS - Nursery, Reception and even Year 1
- A track record of consistently high standards in teaching, learning and behaviour management
- The ability to work positively within a small team
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching children from all backgrounds
- ability to work in partnership with pupils,parents staff abd governors the parish and the wider community.
- A commitment to the school’s Christian ethos.
We will offer you:
· An enthusiastic, supportive and forward thinking team
· Friendly, caring and very committed staff
· Happy, motivated children with outstanding behaviour
· supportive from Governors and parents
· A firm commitment to continued professional development
· An inclusive, vibrant and diverse school community
We encourage all applicants to visit the school. Contact Anne-Marie Bahlol (Headteacher) 020 7703 4881
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Monday 4th September 2017
Interviews will be held w/c Monday 11th September 2017
For Application pack Contact:
Visit: http://www.stpeterswalworth.co.uk/vacancies/ or contact: Ms Chanel Coley email@example.com
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children; all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity