We are seeking to appoint a Reception Teacher to join our team at Three Peaks Primary Academy in Tamworth for a Maternity cover from November.
Three Peaks Primary Academy comprises of three buildings set in large grounds which are used to enrich the children’s learning experiences. The school is well resourced and includes dedicated teaching spaces for ICT, Music and Modern Foreign Languages. There is also a large, newly refurbished library and several nurture rooms.
Our classrooms are well equipped and inviting learning zones. All classrooms benefit from being grouped in year groups which helps to develop teamwork and opportunities to maximise learning and intervention opportunities. The layout of the school also allows for the development of phase teams.
You will find an Academy that:
- Provides strong and effective leadership at all levels.
- Fosters and develops a strong team ethos among all its staff.
- Is highly supportive and values and develops people.
- Is forward thinking and outwardly facing.
- Is committed to developing staff and student leadership skills and encourages wider participation in local and national agendas.
- Offers an exceptionally supportive community and Academy Council.
- Has a staff wellbeing group to ensure their views are represented at senior leadership team meetings.
You will benefit from:
• High quality professional development
• Regular training to develop the skills and knowledge
• A tailored induction programme to meet your needs
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package.
Our employees have access to:
• The Perkbox platform that brings employee benefits, wellbeing, and staff recognition
• Access to Employee Assistance Scheme provided by Health Assured.
• Bike2Work Scheme - where you can save up to 42% on the cost of bicycles and/or equipment
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged so please contact Richard Penn-Bourton, Headteacher, at email@example.com or on 01827 896424.
Interviews - week beginning 27th September 2021
Three Peaks Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years