RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER VACANCY
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs), Early Years Professional status (EYPS), Early Years Teacher status or Level 4 Childcare / Early Years holders welcome.
Date Valley School is a small independent primary and nursery school (promoting an Islamic Ethos), with approximately 180 children on roll.
We are keen to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our staff team from September 2017.
“Pupils are exuberant learners and this contributes to their enjoyment of school.”
“The focus on morality and development of character is strong throughout the school”
Ofsted July 2015
We are looking for a practitioner:
- To enhance the standards of teaching and learning in order to maximise the progress of every pupil and keep learning exciting
- With outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with the whole school community.
We are proud to offer you:
- Enthusiastic learners who love coming to school
- Hardworking and committed staff
- Parents who value and support the school
- A collaborative governing board committed to the future development of the school
- A warm, friendly school housed in a beautiful building, set in tranquil green surroundings
Crèche facilities on site, available for children of employees, under 3 years old.
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th June 2017
Interview Dates: Week commencing 3rd July 2017
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Date Valley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to understand and share in this commitment. All post holders are subject to cleared recruitment checks.
Date Valley School