Smart Teachers is recruiting for a caring and nurturing Reception Teacher to join an outstanding independent preparatory school in Wimbledon (SW19). This full time reception teaching position is available for September 2017 and a permanent contract is on offer. Students in reception make good progress, so the school is looking for a motivated and creative Reception Teacher who can continue to provide stimulating activities to achieve this.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher
· Permanent contract
· Suitable for an NQT teacher
· To start in September
· Salary between £28,000 - £33,000 – depending on experience
About the School
· Pre-preparatory Catholic school catering for boys aged 4 to 11 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ in the latest Independent Inspectorate report
· Located in the heart of Wimbledon with excellent transport links
· Modern premises including two new buildings
· First class facilities across three sites
· Strong sporting and music tradition
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Experience teaching Early Years
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number ELR33123.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.