St. Alphonsus’ RC Primary School is a ‘good school’ (Ofsted 2012).
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of St Alphonsus’ RC Primary School are inviting applications from inspiring, dedicated and enthusiastic classroom teachers to become part of our successful EYFS team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be strongly supportive of our Catholic ethos.
• Be an outstanding Early Years classroom teacher.
• Have detailed understanding of the EYFS curriculum and current assessment and moderation procedures
• Have high expectations for all pupils.
• Be committed to raising children’s achievements.
• Be an excellent communicator with good organisational, written and interpersonal skills.
• Have recent experience teaching in a Primary School.
• Be a team player.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Jackie McGee on 01642 243400 or email@example.com to make an appointment with the Head Teacher.
Completed applications should be returned to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Alphonsus’ RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosing and Barring Service check (DBS) previously (CRB).
Clsoing date: Friday 30 June 2017 by 12 Noon
Short listing date: Monday 3 July 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 11 July 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.