Reception Class Teacher
£90 – £207 per day
January 2021 – July 2021
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a Reception class and will commence in January 2021.
The desired Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will be working in an average size Reception class of 28 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role is suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQTS) and experienced teachers, ideally with experience of recently teaching the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. This would be a full class teaching role and the successful Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will plan and deliver fun and engaging lessons. This role would be full time, working Monday to Friday 08:15 – 15:30 each day.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of QTS and recently teaching in an Early Years Foundation Stage classroom.
This is a Primary school of average size where children in the Early Years benefit from strong leadership, well-planned learning and established routines. This school is a calm, peaceful and purposeful environment. Pupils’ behaviour and their attitudes to learning are exemplary.
To be considered for the position of Reception Class Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) level and will have ideally taught in Reception.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today to by submitting a CV or an email with your contact details expressing your interest to email@example.com . For other roles in the area, or for questions regarding this one, please call 0191 267 455 to speak to a member of the Primary Education Team in the Newcastle Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency