A chance to build a new school
… from the Foundation up
Grove Academy is an exciting new free school which opened in September 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small team to support the development of the provision for our children and creating a curriculum founded on first hand enquiry and investigation.
Grove is the first all-through school to open in Slough, providing seamless high quality education for 4 to 18 year olds. This is a unique chance to work with us to create the ‘Grove experience’ right from the beginning. Our project based curriculum will be developed via enquiry and ‘big questions’ and will enable pupils, from Reception upwards, to place their learning within a real life context with concrete experiences.
This post would suit an NQT looking for an interesting first school or an experienced candidate seeking a change.
What can we offer you?
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- Experiences you cannot get anywhere else
- An inspirational EYFS leader
- Innovative CPD packages because we want to invest in you
- A chance to blur the lines and learn from the best practices in EYFS, primary and secondary phases
- We want to learn from others and research, so providing networking opportunities for staff at all levels is important to us.
- As the school grows so will the leadership pathways available to suitable candidates because our philosophy is to ‘grow our own’ where possible
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an innovative and passionate EYFS practitioner who can make learning visible through enquiry
- Ready to learn themselves, be flexible and grow with us
- Can make learning fun
Can you bring imagination and excitement to provide our children with magical memories? If so …. Grove Academy is the place for you!
Closing date: noon 2nd May 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 6th May 2019
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Grove go to www.groveacademy.co.uk
CVs are not accepted so please complete the online application form.
Grove Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
Grove Academy is part of the SASH Education Trust, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Company No 07956692. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Offices: Ditton Park Academy, Kings Reach, Slough