New school seeks teacher prepared to jump in muddy puddles!
Grove Academy is an exciting new free school which opened in September 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small team to support the development of the provision for our children and creating a curriculum founded on first hand inquiry and investigation.
Grove is the first all-through school to open in Slough, providing seamless high quality education for 4 to 18 year olds. This is a unique chance to work with us to create the ‘Grove experience’ right from the beginning. Our project based curriculum will be developed via inquiry and ‘big questions’ and will enable pupils, from Reception upwards, to place their learning within a real life context with concrete experiences.
This post would suit an NQT looking for an interesting first school or an experienced candidate seeking a change.
What can we offer you?
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- Experiences you cannot get anywhere else
- A chance to blur the lines and learn from the best practices in EYFS, primary and secondary phases
- As the school grows so will the leadership pathways available to suitable candidates because our philosophy is to ‘grow our own’ where possible
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an innovative and passionate EYFS practitioner who can make learning visible through inquiry
- Ready to learn themselves, be flexible and grow with us
- Can make learning fun
Can you bring imagination and excitement to provide our children with magical memories? If so …. Grove Academy is the place for you!
Closing date: 24th June 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 24th June 2019 (or sooner if candidate available)
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org Visits strongly encouraged and we are happy to call you to answer your questions.
For more information about Grove go to www.groveacademy.co.uk
CVs are not accepted so please complete the online application form.
Grove Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
Grove Academy is part of the SASH Education Trust, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Company No 07956692. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Offices: Ditton Park Academy, Kings Reach, Slough