Are you keen to join a fast-paced, hardworking school?
Then Smart Teachers has the job for you!
This Waltham Forest-based Reception Teacher role is full time. The primary school is affiliated with two educational institutions that have been graded as ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’. These schools have subsequently been recognised for their outstanding leadership: the associated Headteacher oversees a trust of schools and is committed to the support of all staff members. Along with this Reception Teaching role, the school will offer career progression and regular training courses to the successful candidate.
About the Role and School
- Reception Teacher to commence ASAP in a full-time, permanent position whereby they will assume the educational responsibilities of a class of up to 30 pupils
- A welcoming primary school located in the heart of the London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Close and supportive links with the local church and community
- The school caters for a roll of enthusiastic, well-behaved students whom are consistently eager to learn
- Excellent career development opportunities stemming from bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues lend to an overly collaborative and supportive environment
- Competitive rates up to £170 per day (depending on experience)
- Boasts a close family atmosphere throughout all key stages, as well as large spacious play areas
- Part of a trust with ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools
- Led diligently by a dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
- Easily accessible by local transport, with close links to the London Overground and bus services
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience delivering the UK curriculum within the past two years (crucial)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH28239.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.