Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented and caring Reception Teacher for a successful primary school based in Wandsworth, South West London. The school is looking for a hard-working individual to join their Early Years team to maintain their high level of achievement and standards of pastoral care. This ‘Good’ school is committed to developing teachers and providing quality professional development in line with new initiatives and evolving curriculum. School leadership is very strong and there is clear focus and support to continue to maintain high standards in teaching and academic success. This role is open to teachers at any stage of their career and strengths in Maths and Literacy will be an advantage. Starting September 2017 this will be a permanent appointment and there is a temporary TLR on offer.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher
· Teaching the Early Years
· Permanent appointment on offer
· Salary in line with MPS/UPS inner London up to £46,829
· Possible TLR attached to this position
About the School
· A large and successful inner London primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive and forward thinking SLT
· New school buildings underway
· Very well connected by London Underground and local buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM21742.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.