Smart Teachers is recruiting for a caring and nurturing Reception Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join an outstanding independent girls school in Redbridge. The desirable candidate will have taught in either Reception or Year 1 and year group will be determined based on experience. This full time Reception / Year 1 classroom teaching position is available from September 2017 with a permanent contract on offer. The school offers an outstanding level of education to its pupils and follows a strong Catholic ethos, so the teacher must be respectful of this.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
· Year group will be determined based on the teacher’s suitability and experience
· Suitable for an NQT
· Permanent contract
· MPS from £28,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Outstanding independent school for 3-11years
· Strong Catholic ethos
· All girls’ school
· Pupils’ achievement is excellent and they make rapid progress
· Specialist led teaching in ICT, Music, Spanish, PE and Dance
· Located in East London, a short walk from the overground and Central Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Must be supportive of Catholic Ethos
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number ELR44163.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.