Salary: MPR/UPR + Salary TLR2a
Observation Date: Thursday 21st November 2019
Interview Date: Monday 25th November 2019
Are You Ready to Lead?
We are seeking to appoint a Reception Year Group Leader. The position requires a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher with either aspirations to grow professionally within our team or somebody with established leadership experience.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher;
- Is committed and dynamic;
- Has the ability to lead by example and develop the Reception team in their drive to continue to raise standards.
In return, we promise to offer you:
- A strong Senior Leadership Team and Teaching and Learning Team;
- Dedicated leadership time;
- Excellent professional development and the chance to learn from and network with other outstanding practitioners. Encouragement to try new ideas and to develop professionally will be constant;
- Opportunity to work alongside colleagues from seven partner schools within the Park Federation;
- A wonderful setting with excellent facilities and resources.
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Principal, Richard Yates by calling 01895442904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please download the job application form from the Crinkle Recruitment website and email the completed form to email@example.com.
CVs will not be accepted