38.75 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (term time, plus 2 weeks),
7.45am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Grade H2 SCP 3-5: Pro rata salary £17,270.11-£17,935.79 per annum,
inclusive of Fringe Allowance
Applicants wishing to apply for part time hours will be required to be available to work from 7.45am or work to 4.30pm
Could you be an enthusiastic Receptionist/Administration Assistant who would like to join a successful and popular 11-19 mixed secondary school that provides the highest quality education to all learners? If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best, then this is the job for you.
As the Receptionist/Administration Assistant you ensure the smooth running of the academy reception area. You will also be part of a small team providing general administrative support to the academy including administering trips and visits, and assisting with school events. You will have good literacy and numeracy skills, have previously worked in reception and administration role, have experience of using school information systems and have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
1. Professional development opportunities
2. Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
3. A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
4. An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
5. Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
6. The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million building with excellent facilities
7. A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer.
If you would like to join a forward thinking academy, with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’, then we would welcome your application.
Please visit our website http://thebusheyacademy.org/recruitment/current-vacancies for a job description and application form. Within the application form applicants will be expected to clearly outline how their skills, attributes, and experience match the criteria for the role. Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 9am Monday 16 September 2019
Interviews: w/c 16th September 2019
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.