35 hours per week
Term Time only (39 weeks)
Required January 2019
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us! We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school. The successful candidate will work as part of our Administration Team to:
- Be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors, acting as a first point of reference when people arrive.
- Provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Headteacher, SLT and other staff.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school in meeting the needs of the children.
If this is the school for you, we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016;
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 14 December 2018 (at 9am)
Interviews: Week commencing 17 December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, T
ooting London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett