Hours: 7:30am – 1:30pm term time only & 4:45pm – 9:30pm all year round
South Hampstead High School are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, reliable and committed Receptionist/Administrative Assistants to be key members of the administrative team and be the first point of contact for our high-achieving, independent girls’ school.
We are a professional and dedicated team who strive to provide an efficient and effective support service to the staff, pupils and parents.
As a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant you will be key to the smooth running of the school, specifically this will entail, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with telephone, personal callers and e-mail enquiries in a professional manner, including dealing with routine enquiries, taking messages or referring to the appropriate person.
- Ensuring that agreed security procedures are implemented for pupils, staff and visitors entering and leaving school premises.
- Receiving incoming mail and deliveries, sorting and distributing to relevant staff; and despatching outgoing mail.
- Undertaking typing/word-processing of correspondence, reports and other documents for school staff, copying of documents as required.
- Recording data in SIMS.
- Sending out communications via SchoolComms.
- Liaising with lettings clients and morning clubs to ensure they are greeted correctly and following school procedures.
Successful candidates will have first class reception and administration skills, including strong organisational skills, IT literacy, excellent telephone manner and excellent command of written English.
To apply please visit http://www.shhs.gdst.net/541/about-us/working-with-us to download an application form
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November 2016
Please note a full time post is also available.
South Hampstead High School is one of 24 schools of the Girls’ Day School Trust. It is a selective independent school for girls, occupying a site in the residential area at the southern end of Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3. The school is well served by public transport and there are excellent local amenities, a theatre, shops, and a swimming pool within 5 minutes’ walk along Finchley Road.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post. 0055181