Full Time 08.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
term time plus 2 weeks, £17,971 - £18,902 p.a.incl
Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
We are looking to appoint a confident, friendly and professional colleague with excellent customer service and administration skills to ensure the smooth running of the schools’ reception area and to be the first point of call for visitors/callers and students. We would like to invite applications from individuals who:
- Can communicate effectively with visitors, colleagues, governors, parents and pupils (incl. face to face, telephone and electronic communication)
- Have the ability to multitask
- Are able and to work well as part of a hardworking team but can also work independently on their own initiative
- Are experienced in office procedures with previous school experience being an advantage
- Have excellent IT skills and are confident using spreadsheets and accurate at word processing.
in return we offer candidates:
- Support,mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward looking,hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school.
Applications from candidates interested in a job share will also be considered.
Copthall School is a culturally diverse and inclusive all girls Secondary School based in Mill Hill, Barnet. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our 2017 P8 measure of +0.82 places us in the top 4% in the country and our ALPs rating of 2 (post 16 performance measure), places us in the top 12% in the country. These results are a strong indication that Copthall is on a journey to renewed success.
Copthall School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
Application forms are available from the School website: http://www.copthallschool.org.uk/219/join-us or by phoning the school office on 020 8959 1937.
Completed forms should be returned directly to Copthall School at the above address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 22nd January 2018 (12 noon)