North Bridge House Preparatory School, founded in 1939, is an outstanding independent co-educational day school for Years 3-8. The December 2015 Inspection Report commended the school for providing excellent learning opportunities, for all pupils, through an outstanding curriculum.
“The quality of pupils’ personal development is outstanding and reflects one of the key aims of the school: to educate pupils in a nurturing environment where they learn tolerance, consideration and respect for others.”
It stated that the pupils are very well behaved, high achieving and happy within the close-knit learning community, inspired by the expert staff with whom they build excellent relationships. The quality of safeguarding and the provision for the welfare, health and safety of pupils were judged to be excellent. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic teacher with a commitment to classroom excellence.We are seeking to appoint a highly efficient and organised Receptionist/Admin. The post involves a lot of direct contact with the senior leadership team, parents, staff and students.
What we are looking for:
· A candidate who is positive, takes pride in their work, has the ability meet deadlines and uses their own initiative.
· Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
· The ability to use spread sheet and word processing software
· A patient and flexible person, with good time management and excellent communication, interpersonal and ICT skills
· SIMS experience would be an advantage
· Experience of working in a school (desirable, but not essential as training will be given
Working hours will be 8.00-6.00pm during school term plus 3 weeks over the holidays.