Receptionist / Administrator
NJC Scale Grade 3(Pt 14 - 18) £17,681 - £18,870 pro-rata (actual salary £15,654- £16,707)
Required as soon as possible
Term Time Plus 2 weeks
37 hours a week (part time may be considered)
We wish to appoint a Receptionist/Administrator to join the Administration/Reception team at Rushcliffe School. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, team player who is willing to learn and help develop the administrative support in the academy.
The person appointed will provide reception, administrative and clerical support to the school office.
- You will be an initial point of contact for the school by meeting and greeting guests and visitors.
- You will be required to deal with and direct phone and face to face enquiries from staff, parents, students, visitors and contractors.
- You will follow existing school processes and protocols
- You will complete general office duties, such as data entry, filing and photocopying.
- You will be able to get involved in a variety of administrative duties.
Rushcliffe is a popular and successful school in a pleasant, suburban area of Nottingham. It has a strong tradition of pastoral care, academic success and extra-curricular enrichment. We are committed to providing high quality training and development opportunities for all staff. You will be provided with regular opportunities to work in partnership with others to develop your own practice and skills.
Spencer Academies Trust is an educational charity and academy sponsor, which is committed to ensuring that every child, regardless of background, has access to an outstanding education and real choices in life. We have a successful track record of providing high quality teaching and learning which ensures improved outcomes for children and young people. The Trust mission statement reflects our vision and aim for all Trust schools. Our highly-successful network of 17 schools (8 Secondary and 9 Primary) educates students across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Nottingham City, Derby City and Leicestershire:
Spencer Academies Trust is an exceptional Trust, which provides an outstanding education for local children. Our Trust is a model of national excellence. We work collaboratively to achieve the best possible outcomes for all young people, in an environment where partnership is valued and success is celebrated. Our education delivers real life experiences for students, promotes independent enquiry and stimulates intellectual curiosity; whilst developing a strong sense of individual responsibility and a personal belief and confidence. All of our students fulfil their potential and make unparalleled progress. They are fully prepared for the next phase of their education and have unrivalled opportunities to become future leaders.
- All children have a right to a quality education regardless of background or ability, and have an entitlement to the opportunity of a secure progression route in their learning and development.
- Schools are stronger when they work in collaboration with each other, operate within a ‘family’ and are open to a true sense of partnership.
- We grow the effectiveness and sustainability of our schools by developing the people within them, and that through shared and equitable responsibility for quality and outcomes; we achieve more.
Applications for this post must be submitted on our online application form, which can be found at http://www.satrust.com/vacancies
In line with safer recruitment policies references will be called for prior to interview.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th March 2019
Spencer Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s barred list checks and completion of Level 2 safeguarding training.