NJC Scale 3 Term Time + 1 Week
35 hours 8am to 4pm - Actual Salary - £20,668
We are looking for an experienced, well qualified and dynamic Reception/Administrator who has the ability to support the future development of our excellent provision for children with autism, severe learning and language and communication difficulties.
• To support the School with a range of administration and reception task
• To support with the administration and organisation of training events
• To Liaise with parents, the local authority and any other outside agencies
• To accurately maintain and oversee the school diary, to include events, mini bus booking and professional meetings
• To maintain pupils’ records ensuring that staff, parents, internal and external agencies are provided with relevant information.
• Developing and maintaining links with parents/children and Local Authority Child and Family
The post would suit an energetic and creative professional who is looking to make a difference to the lives of young people with autism and complex needs as well as furthering their own professional development.
Phoenix School is successful, ambitious and forward-thinking. You will be joining an Outstanding School (Ofsted November 2018) with strong leadership and committed staff team.
Pupils are aged between 3 and 19 and make very good progress with access to a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum. We are accredited National Autistic Society School and have been praised for our creative approach to working with children with autism and with their parents. The school has won a number of awards including the NASEN Parental Engagement Award.
We are looking for experienced, well qualified and dynamic people to join the expanding school. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to contribute to this exciting development working across the school.
Closing Date: 9am, 27th September 2021
Interview Date: Monday, 11th October 2021
Application pack can be found on the school website www.phoenix.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Completed applications to be returned to: email@example.com
The Governing Body of the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and staff and the Executive Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following all safeguarding guidance and regulations. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
Phoenix Primary and Secondary School
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 19 years
Phoenix School is a well-established special school, which offers a unique service to the children of Tower Hamlets. It is a caring, well-ordered school, which encourages mutual respect between staff and students. We admit children and young people w...