Harbinger is a thriving, inner city, multi-cultural school committed to meeting the individual needs of children through inclusive practice. We are seeking a Receptionist and Administrative Assistant to join our dedicated staff in the School Office who:
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• has excellent oral and written English (GCSE grade C+);
• has excellent organisational skills;
• has excellent IT skills;
• can work effectively as part of a team;
• can work independently and prioritise own work load;
• can contribute effectively to our shared vision;
• is reliable with an excellent attendance record.
The post holder will ideally have had prior experience of working as a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant and can demonstrate they are able to prioritise a demanding workload. Prior experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential. Informal visits and contact with the school are encouraged.
Please contact Ana to arrange a visit at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7987 1924.
Application packs can be collected from the school or downloaded from school website www.harbingerschool.co.uk
Please email completed applications to this email address only: email@example.com or submit the application by post or by hand at the school office.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16th October 2018 – 12 noon
Harbinger school is committed to equal opportunities and follows the Tower Hamlets equality and diversity policy. Harbinger School is committed to safeguarding children: the successful candidate will be subject to the school's vetting procedure and required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check.