Role: Receptionist and Office Assistant
Annual Salary: £22,000 - £25,500 (actual) depending on experience
Time Commitment: Full time, term time (including INSET), plus up to 3 weeks in the school holidays.
37.5 hours per week Mon, Tues & Thurs 8:30am – 4:30pm, Weds 8:30am – 5pm & Fri 8:30am – 4pm
Start date: ASAP
Reports to: Senior Registrar and Office Manager of the Primaries
The West London Free School Primary and Earls’ Court Free School Primary require a highly-organised Receptionist and Office Assistant to ensure that their schools present an outstanding front of house service and monitor attendance and punctuality on a weekly basis. The role will include duties such as greeting visitors, managing correspondence, answering telephone enquiries, liaising with parents and the local authority, monitoring attendance and punctuality, as well as other front of house duties.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a personable and professional manner, and a "can do" attitude
• Be extremely organised and reliable, with meticulous attention to detail
• Have the ability to prioritise tasks
• Have excellent standards of written and spoken English
• Be competent in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Be discreet and aware of confidentiality and propriety
• Be resourceful, flexible, solutions-focused, and resilient under pressure
• Be a fast learner and able to quickly adapt to a very busy and demanding environment. It is vital that the candidate can remain calm and cope in busy situations with conflicting demands
• Have outstanding communication skills, which they can adapt in order to build positive relationships with staff, parents, pupils and suppliers
• Have boundless energy and enthusiasm to help our schools succeed
• Have a positive commitment to the vision and values of our school, including safeguarding and serving our children’s needs at all times
• Knowledge of SIMS is essential
• Experience of working in an admin role in a primary school is desirable
• Experience of attendance monitoring is desirable
Please read the Job Description for further details.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications are open until we find the right candidate, we look forward to hearing from you.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if a suitable candidate is found.
Please send your completed application form to Angela Evangelos, Senior Registrar and Office Manager of the Primaries, to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to West London Free School Primary, Cambridge Grove, London W6 0LB. CVs will not be considered.
Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.