An opportunity has arisen to join our busy administrative/business team at Rhosnesni High School. We are looking to appoint an experienced Receptionist/Clerk to provide exceptional first point services to visitors and offer general administrative support to the school. The ideal candidate will have;
• An approachable, calm and friendly personality
• Excellent communication skills
• A reliable and mature approach
• Proven administrative and ICT skills.
• The ability to multitask within a busy front of house environment.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills Experience of administering first aid would be a distinct advantage, however, professional training would be provided.
Please contact Mrs Suzanne Blackshaw, Business Manager for further information.
To apply please complete the WCBC application form from the Wrexham County Borough Council website.All applications must be accompanied by a letter of support.
Applications to be returned directly to: The Business Manager, Rhosnesni High School, Rhosnesni Lane, Wrexham, LL13 9ET by no later than 6th March 2017.
Application packs are also available from: WCBC Human Resources Service Centre, Guildhall, Wrexham, LL11 1AY. Tel: 01978 297403.
Wrexham Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, sexuality, religious belief or age
CLOSING DATE : Monday 25th September 2017 INTERVIEWS: TBC