St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North London Catholic Comprehensive school. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
St Aloysius College are looking to appoint a Receptionist/Communications assistant to support the College by providing communications support, and general administration support to an efficient and courteous Reception Service as the school’s first point of contact. You will be the schools representative. Your role will encompass Reception and office duties.
· have excellent communication both verbal and written
· have high level computer skills, including the use of social media and familiarity with website maintenance
· be calm and well organised
· be a team worker
· be motivated and enthusiastic
· support and commit to the Catholic ethos of the school
· be First Aid trained or be willing to undertake training.
How to apply: An application form for Supply staff is attached and also available via the school’s website http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk/. Please email your completed application to Debbie McDonagh at: firstname.lastname@example.org