We are looking for a colleague to join Scott College, Plymouth in September as a Receptionist. As a small school the main role of the post holder is to undertake reception duties as directed by the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher. The specific nature of the work will be determined by the needs of the College and will therefore likely reflect the life cycle of the academic year and the needs of the school.
This will be achieved by the following duties and responsibilities:
- To be the first point of contact at reception.
- To deal with parents, students, staff and visitor enquiries
- Operate the main telephone switch board.
- To deal with deliveries to the college
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- To provide First Aid cover to staff and students who are injured or become unwell.
Scott College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Scott College must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit scottcollege.co.uk for further information.
Closing date 9 am 26th June 2017