A unique opportunity to join the Operations team at the London Academy of Excellence Tottenham.
LAE Tottenham opened in September 2017 to its pioneering year 12 cohort. It is an academically selective 16-19 free school harnessing the support of ten independent schools to offer unrivalled educational opportunities to the most ambitious and motivated 16-19 year olds from Haringey and beyond.
The successful applicant will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and to provide an effective and friendly reception service to ensure that visitors, parents, staff and students are dealt with courteously and professionally, using all forms of communication.
Interviews will take place on Friday 08 June when shortlisted candidates will be able to visit the school to view our unrivalled facilities and meet our outstanding first cohort of students and staff.LAE Tottenham
- Academically selective 6th form, opened in September 2017 based on the phenomenally successful model of LAE Stratford.
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’, Harrow, John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College, each offering departmental support, CPD, expertise and shared student experiences.
- Providing first-class support into top class higher education and employment, focused on academically ambitious local young people.
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building linked to White Hart Lane stadium
- An exciting opportunity to join a young and growing school