Recruitment Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £5.30 per hour
Hours: 37 per week
Site: Accrington & Rossendale College
Closing Date: Midnight - Monday 27th September 2021
Interview Date: TBC
‘Would you like to be part of a team that aims to create the extraordinary?’
Nelson and Colne College Group is a beacon for educational excellence, made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College.
Together the Group forms a Sixth Form, Skills and Technology Centre, University Centre, employer training and adult learning provider delivering exceptional teaching and learning to all ages and at all levels.
The Exciting Role
As a Recruitment Assistant Apprentice, you’ll be working closely with our Sales & Recruitment Team in the Apprenticeship Team to log and track all vacancies, provide information and advice on the apprenticeships we offer and provide comprehensive administration support to the team.
What You Will Be Doing
• To provide a high quality ‘first point of contact’ reception service for the Sales & Recruitment department, in a fast-paced environment, dealing with phone calls, emails and face-to-face enquiries, ensuring progression of issues towards resolution
• To answer internal and external enquiries in a courteous and informative manner, providing excellent customer care at all times
• To liaise with employers regarding vacancies if more information is required and to provide timely updates.
• Prioritise own tasks on a day to day basis
What We Are Looking For:
• Maths and English at Grade C or above
• Level 3 qualification or equivalent qualifications
• Proven working experience in a client-facing team environment with strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure (desirable)
• Demonstrable experience in offering information, advice and training to customers and team members.
What We Offer in Return:
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance including a two-week closure over the Christmas period
• A range of health and wellbeing benefits and support
• Staff recognition scheme, including long service awards
• Fantastic family friendly policies
• Free on-site parking on all College sites
• Please visit our ‘working for us’ section of our website for a full list of our benefits https://careers.nelson.ac.uk/working-for-us/benefits/
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Take me to the Application form: https://careers.nelson.ac.uk/application-form/
Further questions: please contact our friendly HR Team on email@example.com
*Please note we only accept applications submitted via our website*
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Accrington and Rossendale College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 14+ years
Accrington and Rossendale College is a mixed, further education college in Lancashire that accepts students aged 14 and over. Vocational education is the college’s main focus, offering courses such as construction, media and design, hospitality, spor...