With a return to normality now on the horizon, you may be looking for a fresh start. But have you considered a rewarding career within the world of education, in one of the top performing Colleges in the South East Midlands region? (rated 7th out of 200 Colleges, NART 2018/2019)
We are currently seeking to recruit passionate industry or education professionals to join our growing team of teachers, assessors, learning support assistants and more.
You don’t need any previous experience of working as a qualified teacher as you will be able to study for a teaching qualification through either our new Learning & Skills Teacher Apprenticeship (from September 2021) or by studying for a Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (Also known as DTTLS) both of which will be funded by the College, who will be there every step of the way to support and guide you to achieve success in the role.
Which areas are we recruiting for?
We are currently looking for experienced staff from the following areas:
• Digital Skills
• IT and Digital Applications
• Digital Arts
• Creative Media
• Motor Vehicle Engineering
• Social Science
• Business Studies
• Fashion and Clothing.
• Public Services.
• Maths and English (Learning Support Assistant’s only)
We have multiple working opportunities available, whether Full Time, Part Time or Flexible Hourly paid contracts so there is something for everyone.
We also offer attractive rates of pay and holiday allowances amongst other benefits available for all roles.
Some of the additional benefits on offer include:
• Discounts through membership of the NUS, ranging from Amazon Prime (Students), to eating out, fashion, beauty, entertainment, technology and travel
• Pensions schemes through either the Teacher’s Pensions or LGPS (Depending on role)
• Access to continued professional development
• Free car parking
• 24 hours per day, 365 days per year Employee Support Helpline
• Enhanced maternity/shared parental and paternity schemes
• Paid Compassionate Leave - up to five working days paid absence (in a rolling twelve-month period) on compassionate grounds in the event of bereavement or serious illness of a close relative)
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, or want to discover how your skills can transfer to a different sector, don’t miss the opportunity to attend our recruitment fair via Zoom on Thursday 20 May 2021 5-6.30pm.
To register your interest or for further information please go to https://www.northamptoncollege.ac.uk/staff-recruitment-event.html
Alternatively please contact us at email@example.com for further information
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years