Reflection Room Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Scale 4 £20,092-£21,748 pro rata – actual £17,340-£18,769
Term Time only plus 3 Inset Days
Hours: 8-4pm (Mon-Thur) 8-3.30 (Friday) which includes a 30min lunch break
We are looking for an experienced member of support staff to join our well-established pastoral/behaviour team. You will support and assist the Reflection Room Manager and Heads of Year on student pastoral and behavioural issues that impact on learning and progress.
Bramhall High School is an academically successful school of approximately 1100 students, which is well regarded by the local community. Our strengths include strong examination results in a wide range of subjects as well as excellent sporting achievements in a range of disciplines, a wide ranging extra-curricular performing arts programme and the high quality of our care for the well-being of students. We have a good reputation for supporting the needs of students providing excellent pastoral and academic support. Our students receive a broad and balanced curriculum which responds to current pressures but remains focused on serving their needs.
We are looking for candidates with:
• Good standards of numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
• The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, positive and committed to supporting our students.
• Experience of working successfully with young people who may have Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties is desirable
We can offer:
· A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
· A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
· Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
· An inclusive learning ethos
The school is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.
Please note: We do not accept CVs, online applications will only be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 8am Thursday 23 September 2021
Interviews: Monday 27 September 2021
Bramhall High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years