Regional Network Lead for Early Years Ark Birmingham
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff working across the Birmingham schools, based at Ark Kings Academy but working across the Birmingham Network of schools– a newly amalgamated All Through school serving pupils from Reception through to Year 11 in the Kings Norton area.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be an outstanding EYFS teacher with a focus on achieving excellent pupil attainment
• have experience of managing others and supporting them to develop their teaching practice
• have experience of raising standards and developing excellence
• be highly skilled at delivering numeracy and literacy
• demonstrate experience of reflecting on and improving teaching practice to increase pupil achievement
• have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses.
This role is equivalent to senior leadership at Deputy Head Level and the successful candidates should be ready to take on responsibility and be developed in all aspects of school leadership. If you share our commitment to providing an outstanding learning environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please go to http://arkkingsacademy.org/
The closing date for applications is 11am on Friday 18th May 2018.
If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact Zeenat Sparg, HR Administrator on 0121 459 4451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 11am, 18th May 2018
Interviews: W/C 21st May 2018
Start date: September start
Ark Schools is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.