Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in interesting and varied schools within a forward thinking Academy Trust?
We are seeking to appoint positive, determined and pastorally centred professionals to be our experts within the Trust and the first point of contact when issues arise.
- An experienced safeguarding lead in early years or youth provision,
- An excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community,
- Able to work sympathetically and sensitively with all those affected by issues of safeguarding,
- Understanding of the needs of children and young people, particularly those with complex emotional, social or medical needs and behavioural difficulties,
- Able to travel around your region as required.
We can offer:
- A varied and rewarding role where you make a difference every day,
- The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country,
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country.
We’re looking for three Regional Safeguarding & Family Liaison Leads, based within the following regions: Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Birmingham and Telford
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd May 12pm
Please submit your completed application form to Sandy Aurokium, HR Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org