Are you looking for a new challenge that will see you involved in both the Admissions process and the marketing of a busy private school in Abu Dhabi?
The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979. It is a well-established primary school with an excellent reputation within the community of Abu Dhabi. Al Rabeeh School is one of the oldest international schools in the city, growing considerably over the years. The school is the founding school of an expanding group of schools and academies, which are aiming to be the best providers of education in the Emirate.
We are looking to appoint a Registrar to be responsible for effectively managing the Admissions process, end-to-end. As a part of this key role, you will be working in conjunction with the senior leadership team to ensure that we meet new pupil recruitment targets across all year groups as appropriate.
Within the marketing aspect of the role the successful applicant would promote and advertise the school to the local community through organizing attendance at local school fairs, designing adverts and flyers and creating strong links to the local nurseries in the area.
We are looking for a person who demonstrates:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high motivation in their work
- Confidence in using IT and social media
- A strong focus on customer service
- A commitment to making the admissions process even more effective
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- An initial two year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
- A supportive team to develop your career
- The opportunity to establish innovative practices in a supportive school environment
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV, covering letter and photograph to Ms Clara Abad at Clara.Abad@Royalgroupuae.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July 2018, but interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.