Amity International School is looking to appoint an outstanding, experienced Registrar (who could be an experienced teacher) for August 2018 to work in our Abu Dhabi campus.
Who are Amity? Established more than 20 years ago, Amity Education Group has an enrolment of 150,000 students, 4,500 faculty, 18 top-ranked schools and pre-schools, 7 universities with campuses in Dubai, India, London, Singapore, Mauritius, China and Romania, offering globally benchmarked education from nursery to Ph.D. level.
The successful candidate will be either an experienced Registrar or a well-qualified, experienced teacher who is ready for a middle leadership position or already in a leadership role.
In fulfilling the requirements of the post, the successful candidate will demonstrate essential professional characteristics and in particular will:
- Welcome prospective parents and students with a warm smile.
- Have a high profile image and dress, and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the AMITY Core Values.
- Meet with prospective parents; explain admission procedures, curriculum, fees structures and school regulations.
- Respond to all enrolment inquiries, telephone calls and emails courteously and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate school tours for parents and visitors.
- Arrange and administer placement tests for prospective students.
- Manage the maintenance of an accurate database of all new registrations, current students and exiting students.
- Work alongside the cashier to ensure the school registration fees and school fee information is accurate.
- Market the school successfully to grow student numbers.
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school.
AIS provides an exemplary education tailored to the needs of each student using the National Curriculum of England. The curriculum is enhanced by an international focus, a wide range of co-curricular activities, field trips, an in-house sailing club and project-based learning. AIS students are fortunate to experience the joy of learning in a vibrant and engaging environment.
Our state-of-the-art, purpose-built facilities provide a stimulating learning and social environment for our students. Our facilities include spacious classrooms flooded with natural light, a boat house, libraries, ICT suite, music and art rooms, 400m running tracking, Olympic sized swimming pool, indoor and outdoor play areas, a sports hall and an auditorium. The stunning interior creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere so that our staff and students can learn and play in a world class educational environment.
In return for your passion in delivering a quality education, we offer you a competitive tax- free salary, accommodation, an annual flight allowance, and healthcare.
Applications should contain a 2-page CV including a professional photo, a letter of application, passport copy, scanned degree certificate and the details of two professional referees.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 13th June
Interviews will be conducted in Abu Dhabi, London or via Skype.
Start date for this position will be August 2018.