ABC Teachers – Part of the TES Group are seeking a teacher of Religious Education to start working for a great Secondary school starting March 2018. The school is based in Coventry with easy access to public transport and an onsite car park.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a good school and join a friendly and supportive team.
ABC Teachers welcome newly qualified teachers (NQT) and experienced teachers to apply. NQTS will be supported throughout their induction year and will be given all of the support and help you need.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a qualified teacher status
- Be prepared and organised
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management
- Committed to making a lasting difference to pupils at the school
- Passionate about teaching and learning
What is expected?
You will be expected to plan creative and inspiring lessons across the key stages, mark class work, be organised and prepared, attend school meetings, parents evenings and you may occasionally have to organise class trips out.
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
· ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, we make sure our teachers are happy, and that your pay reflects your experience.
· ABC Teachers provides a dedicated and professional consultant who works hard on your behalf to find the work that you are looking for.
· Professional development and a DBS at no charge to yourself are offered once you have registered with us (DBS refunded once you have worked 1 day).
In addition we are the ONLY Midlands based education recruitment agency to be part of the TES (Times Education Supplement) group which naturally brings in plenty more opportunities that wouldn’t be available anywhere else.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie on 02476 510097 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.