Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed RE Teacher and Philosophy Teacher / Religious Education Teacher and Philosophy Teacher to join an “outstanding” school in Sutton, South London. This RE Teacher and Philosophy Teacher / Religious Education Teacher and Philosophy Teacher position is available due to expansion and will commence in September 2018. The school are ideally looking for a RE Teacher and Philosophy Teacher / Religious Education Teacher and Philosophy Teacher to join full time however, will consider part time applicants.
About the Role
· RE Teacher and Philosophy Teacher / Religious Education Teacher and Philosophy Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Part time applicants considered
· Salary range between £26,000 and £37,000 or Upper Pay Scale of £39,000 - £43,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
· All boys school
· Excellent behaviour
· Exceptional results rated as one of the best schools in the UK
· Well-resourced department
· Enrichment and extra-curricular activities available each week relating to RE and Philosophy
In order to be considered for this role, the RE Teacher and Philosophy Teacher / Religious Education Teacher and Philosophy Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· QTS preferably or on track to obtain by 2018
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· High energy levels and willingness to work hard
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities and enrichment sessions relating to RE and Philosophy
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN38117.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.